1. To grow your hair thicker and fuller, and reduce shedding, take a daily hair growth supplement. It delivers key nutrients to your follicles to boost your hair growth cycle.
Try out the popular Viviscal Professional Hair Growth Programme.
2. This squishy, moldable wrap-up tool gives you a really fancy-looking bun with no bobby pins and very little effort.
3. Instead of learning how to braid, buy a hairpiece or headband for the front of your hair and you can literally just clip it on your head.
You can find a variety of hairpieces and headbands here.
4. This flat iron straightens hair directly from when it’s wet so you don’t have to bother with the heat devil that is the blow dryer.
5. Use a straightening brush to brush your hair smooth instead of dealing with the damage and hassle of using a flat iron.
This Straight Up brush from Instyler is a crowd favorite.
6. Twist two coiled bobby pins into your hair instead of looking around your entire house and in every purse you own for 20 regular bobby pins.
Two Spin Pins will twist together and do the work of 20 bobby pins, which is incredible.
7. Wear a bracelet that’s built to fit hair ties inside of it so you don’t lose them.
This bracelet comes in gold, silver, and rose gold finishes.
8. Use a coiled, plastic hair tie to avoid getting those annoying ponytail bumps that you have to re-straighten.
The Invisibobble comes in Nano or the Power grip version to hold thicker hair.
9. The next time you’re traveling, pack a few anti-frizz hair sheets in your bag to make yourself look like an adult-ish lady after you get off the plane — or any other time during the trip.
Get these fancy anti-frizz sheets from Nunzio Saviano.
10. Get yourself a cute lil’ shower cap so you can keep your hair dry and not look like a complete grandma while doing so.